Application Requirements I JUNCTURES_2022
In order for you to be able to participate in JUNCTURES_2022, you must first submit a completed application. The application must include the following documents:
- completed application form
- cover letter laying out your interest and motivation to participate (500 words)
- research project proposal (1,000 words) highlighting the interest in further development of the proposal throughout your participation in JUNCTURES_2022. The proposal must be related to one (or more) of the central academic questions addressed throughout the course of JUNCTURES_2022 (click here to view the central academic questions)
- a short academic CV
- transcript of records/grades (or equivalent document certifying your overall academic performance)
Please submit your application as one PDF-file named [lastname]_[firstname].pdf via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important for you to consider that all the courses and activities held as part of the program JUNCTURES_2022 will be in English. It is therefore a prerequisite to possess a level of proficiency in the language. Completed applications must be submitted by May 27th at the latest.
If any questions regarding the application requirements should arise, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com!
About the selection process
In selecting participants, the following will be considered:
- quality of the submitted research project outline
- quality of the letter of motivation
- academic performance
It is important to emphasize that the selection process is conducted according to the principles of equality and social diversity, to which Heidelberg University is highly committed. Furthermore, the selection process is conducted with total impartiality and free of any forms of bias or discrimination.